Friday, May 14, 2010

me: and what are we suppose to bring tmr?

zik: bring your stationary your foolscap your rested and fresh mind and leave your scary eyes at home.


LMAO.

okay so i haven't been blogging nowadays. but you know. the usual the usual.
i actually forgot what happened the past week omg STML. anyway first thing is happy birthday yuqi! i know i wished you in fb and celebrated with you but hahahah happybday!
dad was in a bad mood so i left their celebration early wtffff and he started like. you are beginning to turn back into the old self in sec3. do no work and only play. says that he's not gng to let me study jc if i retain.
so yeapppp
sch as usual and uh some things happened. but we're okay now. i guess.
wed. swimming i was the only girllllll T.T wtf right! but i guess its better compared to running the 2.5km nike run event since i HATE running ttm.
it was fun i guess. its the only time where guys actually treated me like a girl. and actually thinks i am a girl for goodness sake.
my friends ard me are always complaining that i am too tomboy-ish. but wth how am i suppose to change?! it would be like. fake. ( lol to quote sufian)
soooo anyway training was alright ( i have no idea why ppl are typing alright as aite now)
the guys offered to stay and w8 for me HAHAHAHAHA i <3 them so they w8-ed extra 10/15 mins and we walked to khatib tgt. Michael my dear BOYFRIEND took my stuffs for me cause its like really heavy and i was so goddamn tired HAHAHAH. we talked abt stuffs and all and it was really nice.
lol we don't get to do that when the rest of the girls are there. cause i would be with the girls and the guys don't want to mix with them. OMFG i only realized it now that it may be because i am so much like a guy T.T


ohhh i remembered had CF restest on Tuesday and i failed. AGAIN. BECAUSE MY BABY NEVER TEACH ME LA. that vincent. 47/50. his whole class say we couple. lol so i called him BABY LOL. wtf right! he gives me those -.- faces.
but bu kui is my baby he lend me his GC 2day b4 test shoooo sweet right :X


sooooo thrusday was LOL @ physics. its mr leong's bday and he replied my birthday wish sms with : i will have an enjoyable day cause i know my treasurer is doing a hell of a job.

omg so sweeeeet!
Mr L had some course so he asked a relief teacher to come. LIKE WTFFFF
he's damnnn funny ttm fucking gay and the whole class was laughing at him i swear. damn guai lan one. we always physics will extend lesson. he say what CANNOT CANNOT YOUR LESSON 1 HOUR ONLY I CANNOT EXTEND I NO TIME ALR I VERY TIRED YOU KNOW.
we were all like.wtf? and his actions are just pure epic.

left with RJ went to jap foodcourt to eat. and we talkedddd ju came afterwards and yeap i left cause i have to go home -.- RJ's staying over when mum&dad leaves fo taiwan!





today was the earliest i have ever been to school. 7.20. HAHAHAHA. went there to listen a bit to mr leong talk. then was test. dear Glenn was beside me MEANS I CAN COPYYYYYY.
his handwriting like some small fuck like this cb keep asking him write bigger he still write so small. BUT I MANAGED STILL hahaahahahahahah

was with haziq and kiran during chinese. that bitch boy sufian was with garyyyyy
haziq was in such a good mood and he kept insulting kiran lol. and he's fucking horny.
pe was frisbee wl fucking hard to play la -.- was sweaty all over and ewww lol

the most epic thing was that when we went for maths it was sooooo smelly! cause the jc2 class b4 us also had pe b4 their maths class and it was like ew fucking smelly till no end. mrs kwang was like opening the doors and everyone was spraying deodorant LOLLLL


fri break with raj keith stephane darryl and idunohisname.
did maths and stuffs and went for gp. want to slpppp soooo badly.
went lib. to study with sufian and gary came fo a while. after tt was yuhang lol the 3 guys was like gossiping on something i said. wtf loh tsk tsk tsk guys.
home with sufian and he's insulting me ALL THE WAY TO THE MRT. that fucker.








bye i am so tired now i have gpp stuffs to do tmr morning OMFG AT WOODLANDS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home